Boozy Iced Coffee
- 6 oz beantownroasters.com yummy Downtown Blend K-cup coffee brewed on strong setting
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 ounce (or more 😉 hazelnut liqueur)
- 1 ounce half & half
- Sweetener of choice (we used Sugar in the Raw)
- Whipped coconut cream
- 1/2 tsp dark chocolate shavings
- 1/2 tsp dark chocolate syrup * Brew coffee in your single serve machine. Allow coffee to cool. When cool, pour coffee into a large jug, and place in the refrigerator until chilled (cold).
* Add ice cubes into a tall glass. Pour the chilled coffee over ice.
* Add the Hazelnut Liquor
* Add Half & Half
* Add sweetener of your choice
* Garnish with coconut cream, chocolate shavings and a dash of dark chocolate syrup.
If you really want to amp it out, top with a shot of Godiva Chocolate Liquor. Enjoy. (Remember to drink responsibly.)