Cookies and Cream Mocha Coffee Milkshake
A quick and delish coffee shake, great any time of day. Ice cream in this recipe makes for a super thick and creamy drink. Thus, giving the sensation of a cookies and cream mocha coffee milkshake.
- 2 scoops of your favorite Cookies n' Cream ice cream (we love Oreo ice cream)
- 1 cup iced BeanTown Roasters K-Cup Chocolate Chip Cookie coffee
- Whipped cream (for topping)
- 2 cookie and cream sandwiches (we love Oreos) (crushed, for topping)
- Add your Cookies n' Cream ice cream and iced BeanTown Roasters K-Cup Chocolate Chip Cookie coffee to blender. Blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and swirl whipped cream on top. Sprinkle over the crushed cookies and serve. Enjoy.