Spiked Chocolate Kiss Coffee
After your Valentine dinner, cuddle up on the couch with this late-night coffee drink. It's creamy texture and tantalizing flavors round the evening off to a sweet finish.
- 1 cup coffee
- 3/4 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 3/4 ounce orange brandy
- Splash of coffee liqueur
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Chocolate syrup, for topping.
1. Brew the coffee using your favorite yummy www.beantownroasters.com k-cup coffee (medium roast goes great).
2. In a mug, combine the chocolate liqueur, orange brandy and coffee liqueur.
3. Fill the mug the rest of the way with hot coffee.
4. Top with your desired amount of whipped cream and drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
5. Serve with a kiss!